The AirCam line of H.264 megapixel cameras combine advanced industrial design and powerful performance.
AirVision provides advanced recording capabilities and powerful analytics with a breakthrough web-based user interface. Combined with Ubiquiti's powerful line of H.264 megapixel AirCam IP Cameras, airVision is a revolutionary price/performance IP video surveillance system.
- Dimensions (mm): 55x55x125
- Weight: 166 g
- Ports: (1) 10/100 Ethernet, Micro SD card slot
- Sensor: Progressive Scan RGB CMOS 1/4"
- Lens: 3.6mm/F2.8
- Ethernet Ports: Auto MDIX, auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply: 24V/0.5A PoE Adapter included
- Maximum Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- Mounting: Desk Mount
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 80% Non-condensing
- Video Compression: H. 264
- Resolution: 1MP/HDTV 720p
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Microphone: ECM (Omni); Sensitivity=42±3dB; S/N=60dBA
- Processor: ARM-based 32-bit RISC
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 SDRAMA, 8MB Flash
- Maximum Active Array Size: 1280x800
- View Angle: 52º(H), 34º(V), 59º(D)
- All models include: Power over Ethernet Adapter, airVision Software Installation CD
AirVision Software Datasheet Download