The NanoStation M is the same concept as its predecessor but it now features redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors and an integrated AirMax (MIMO TDMA Protocol) Technology.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's TDMA AirMax protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designed time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This 'time slot' method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises air time efficiency. It provides many performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
The low cost, hi-performance and small form factors of NanoStation M make it versatile and ideal in several different applications. It features 2x2 MIMO technology, 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and can achieve up to 15+km range.
- Specifications -
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +75ºC
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Dimensions: 294 x 31 x 80 mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A POE
- Max. Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Antenna Gain: 16 dBi
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Operating Frequency: 5470-5825 MHz
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB minimum
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- Beam-width: 43º (H-pol), 41º (V-pol), 15º (Elevation)