Scoop's PoE-1500S PoE Adapter by Tenda is fully compliant with IEEE802.3af standards and it delivers up to 15.4W output power per port.
By using this device, both data and electrical power can be simultaneously delivered through a single Ethernet cable to an 802.3af compliant device, eliminating the trouble of connecting it with an external power cord.
It can be connected to a wireless AP, Web cam (IP Camera), IP telephone, or other IEEE802.3af-compliant devices for the purpose of reducing installation cost and improving your network performance.
Quantity in CPT: 0
Quantity in JHB: 1
All pricing displayed for Registered Dealers only
Scoop's model number for this item when ordering is: POE-1500S
The manufacturer, Tendas's model number for reference, is: POE-1500S
- Protocols/Standards: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab and IEEE802.3af standards
- Port Count and Speed: 2 RJ-45 ports provide 10/100/1000Mbps link rate
- Input Voltage Range (VAC): AC100-240V 0.6A 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage Range(VDC): 48V 350mA
- Max Power Consumption (No load): 1.4W
- Power Delivered per Port: 15.4W
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 45ºC
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% RH (Non-condensing)
Dimensions (LxWxH) mm 132 x 60 x 34